Rapid Guide to Financial Aid
Students (and parents) everywhere are longing to continue their education, but wondering how they are ever going to pay for it. There is a desperate need for a handy, easy-to-follow resource to help students and parents navigate the complex financial aid and scholarship processes.
How would you like to help them turn that dream into a reality while effectively promoting your program or business? Now you can. Rapid Guide to Financial Aid provides an outstanding opportunity for colleges, universities, banks, student lending organizations, and affiliated businesses and programs to promote their branding and services to college-bound students.
Rapid Guide to Financial Aid is much more effective than typical marketing tools, like pens and water bottles, since it contains information that students actually need and will refer to time and again. And, thanks to our customization process, each time students refer to Rapid Guide to Financial Aid they will see your organization's logo, colors, contact information, and services you provide!
Here are examples of just some of the topics and content that will keep students coming back to this Rapid Guide, and viewing your branding and services time and again:
- An easy-to-follow schedule for applying for financial aid
- How to organize and begin their financial aid search
- How to make effective use of their guidance counselor
- How and when to submit the FAFSA and CSS
- How to review the SAR and EFC
- How to identify scholarship opportunities
- How to evaluate financial aid offers
- The different types of federal financial aid, including Pell Grants, Stafford Loans, and others
- Types of state financial aid, including LEAP, non need-based grants, and many more
- Types of college-based aid, including athletic scholarships and departmental awards
- Types of private aid, including corporate and union assistance
- How best to work with lenders
- Insider tips for winning scholarships, including how to write scholarship essays!
- How to get recommendation letters
- How to recognize and avoid scholarship scams
- Additional funding strategies
- How to keep your financial aid intact
- And much, much more!
Rapid Guide to Financial Aid also covers important financial aid-related topics including: scholarships, fellowships, grants, student aid, student loans, federal student aid, gift aid, tuition, EFC, FAFSA, PLUS, Perkins Loans, Stafford Loans, scholarship fraud, scholarship scams, FTC, merit scholarships, prepaid tuition plans, Section 529 plans, military aid, need analysis, loan calculators, and much, much more.
Now you can help students achieve their dream of attending college while also advertising your services and branding with a low-cost customized marketing solution, Rapid Guide to Financial Aid!
Follow this link to learn more about the benefits of making Rapid Guide to Financial Aid available to students you serve.