Rapid Guide to Job Hunting
- Market your organization more effectively!
- Increase customer/student satisfaction
- Enhance your public image
- Increase traffic to your Career Services Center, Workforce Center, and website!
Rapid Guide to Job Hunting is a great informational and promotional tool that allows your organization to deliver current and effective employment related information and advice to students and job seekers while also effectively marketing your organization, school, or company.
This guide is much more effective than other common marketing tools, like pens and water bottles, because it contains relevant information that job seekers need and will keep and refer back to it time and again. Our customization process ensures that each time the reader refers to Rapid Guide to Job Hunting, they will see your organization's logo, colors, contact information, and services provided.
Why is Rapid Guide to Job Hunting provided by schools, businesses, and government agencies nationwide?
- Your organization's logo, colors, contact information, and services are featured throughout the guide.
- The guide content includes the most current information and tips on employment related topics.
- The guide construction is sturdy and attractive, plus it's a more handy and convenient size than typical large/bulky handouts and materials. Research shows students and job seekers hold onto the guide and refer back to it well into the future, so your program information is guaranteed a long shelf life!
Your Rapid Guide to Job Hunting includes valuable content that we've developed over the last 10 years by consulting with our academic, business, and government programs. Your student or job seeker will benefit by reading the most current and effective information on topics, including:
- 12 tips for determining the right career path
- 17 tips on how to develop a marketable resume that gets the attention of employers
- 11 tips for writing a dynamic and professional cover letter
- 20 tips to streamline the job search and save hours of work
- 12 of the most popular and effective online job search websites
- 12 other valuable online resources for job leads
- 22 tips on how to create the right impression during an interview and be viewed as a serious candidate
- 6 interview follow-up tips to ensure their name stays at the top of the employer's list of candidates
- The 16 most common questions interviewers ask
- 15 questions a candidate should ask an interviewer
- 17 tips for negotiating salary and benefits
- Plus 9 ways a new employee can become more valuable to a company once they are hired
Rapid Guide to Job Hunting contains everything a student or job seeker needs to secure a great career and advance in today's competitive job market!
Read more about the benefits of Rapid Guide to Job Hunting here.