How will Your Career Center, Workforce Program, or Organization Benefit by providing Rapid Guide to Job Hunting?
Rapid Guide to Job Hunting provides you with an unequaled promotional item that effectively builds your organization's image by leveraging the reader's natural desire for information related to your services. The result is a low-cost, customized marketing solution showcasing your logo, value statement, colors, and contact information to a focused buying audience that is ready to purchase your products and services now!
For additional information specific to your market, please click on the applicable link below.
- Government Workforce Agency
- Staffing/Corporate Organization
- Bookstore, Affiliate, or Business Services Program
Did you know Rapid Guide to Job Hunting has been adopted by approximately 100 college and university campuses nationwide—and that number is continuing to grow rapidly? This Rapid Guide was even presented at the government NASWA conference as a Department of Labor “Best Practice.”
All types of school programs—Private, Public, 4-year, 2-year, even Law Schools—are providing Rapid Guide to Job Hunting to their students. College and University Career Centers love this program. You can see just a few of the schools benefiting from our program by clicking on the customer link for our College and University Career Center customers.
Why are so many academic career centers making Rapid Guide to Job Hunting available to students?
1) Increased Student Job Placements – In today's economy and job market, students who are the most prepared are the most successful. Providing your students with Rapid Guide to Job Hunting will enable them to interview more effectively and secure better jobs. Your career center counselors will save time by no longer have to explain core job-hunting information or assemble materials since it is all contained in the Rapid Guide. Instead, they will have more time to deliver specific, quality counseling sessions, which will immediately increase satisfaction and placement ratios.
2) It's the Perfect Job Search and Preparation Tool for Students—Career Centers appreciate the construction, format, and layout of Rapid Guide to Job Hunting, combined with their ability to customize the guides to their program's individual branding. This guide is the perfect handout for students coming into their centers for counseling, as an outline for workshops, and an ideal handout at career fairs and other events! Many programs also provide it as a thoughtful and long-lasting graduation gift!
3) Effective Imaging with Lasting Impact – Your Career Center receives maximum impact by delivering important tips and guidance at a critical time in students' lives. Since students can refer back to the guide well within their careers, they hold on to Rapid Guide to Job Hunting giving your program information a long shelf life—sometimes for many years!
4) Low Cost – The above benefits coupled with a low-cost per item, provide a maximum return on your investment. For less than the price of a few copies of a color ad that students will quickly discard, you can provide a resource they will keep and value for years. Additionally, because of its attractive, high-impact format, students will actually read and learn the content!
Career Centers are distributing Rapid Guide to Job Hunting in many exciting ways, including:
- As a thoughtful, long-lasting senior graduation gift that students can refer back to well within their careers!
- At career fairs and other events
- An outline for career workshops and classes
- As an orientation handout
- To students coming in to the Career Center
- As a promotional tool to increase communication and awareness by alumni, faculty and even employers.
Click here to learn about our unique, free Rapid Guide customization process for your Career Center Program.
With many areas of the country still experiencing tough economic and high unemployment situations, many state-level, regional, and local workforce programs are currently deploying our guide as part of their Workforce Investment Act (WIA) outreach initiatives. Rapid Guide to Job Hunting makes a great educational and promotional tool for use in such critical areas as: Rapid Response, Dislocated Worker Programs, One-Stop Job Centers, Workforce Reduction Programs, Welfare to Work Programs, and Student Career Education Programs.
Benefits of providing Rapid Guide to Job Hunting include:
- Saves your budget and time by utilizing a low-cost printed solution for job seeker education
- Enhances and elevates awareness of your program with customized guides that include your program's logo, colors, contact information, and services
- Reduces your printing costs due to its attractive, long-lasting format which promotes longer-term retention of the materials
- Provides job seekers a comprehensive resource for today's employment related topics
- Gives your staff a 'hands-free process' that eliminates them making copies and assembling information.
Click here to learn about our unique, free Rapid Guide Customization Process for your Workforce program:
Staffing companies, recruiting firms, and employment agencies experience many benefits by providing Rapid Guide to Job Hunting, including:
1) Increased Revenue – Today's economy and job market have dramatically increased competition for positions. Today, more than ever before, the best, most prepared candidates get the jobs. Providing Rapid Guide to Job Hunting will get your candidates prepare and surpass their competition, bringing you more placement revenue.
2) Effective Promotion with Lasting Impact – Effective promotional tools should provide two main features: 1) Immediate impact on a specific need of the recipient, and 2) Long-term retention for maximum exposure. Rapid Guide to Job Hunting effectively delivers both of these critical requirements.
3) Creative Imaging – Along with exposure to candidates, Rapid Guide to Job Hunting may also be presented to corporate customers as your competitive differentiation. This is a simple and effective way for your sales reps to show your innovative side and how you go above and beyond your competition, both for candidates and corporate customers. Use Rapid Guide to Job Hunting as a tool to strengthen your image as the market leader.
4) Low Cost – The above reasons coupled with a low cost per item at a wholesale rate gives you maximum value for the investment. Now you can stop wasting your money giving away unwanted coffee mugs, golf balls and note pads!
Additionally, Rapid Guide to Job Hunting makes a thoughtful and effective gift for terminated or dislocated employees and helps companies fulfill a moral obligation when downsizing, without presenting a significant expense.
Click here to learn about our unique, free Rapid Guide Customization Process for your organization.
Retail and online organizations benefit from selling Rapid Guide to Job Hunting. Here's why: Today's economy has left a tremendous number of individuals unemployed. Most of these job seekers have not had to search for employment in many years and are desperately looking for information in a comprehensive, concise guide that will provide them the core information they need. As a result, Rapid Guide to Job Hunting makes a great item for resell through bookstores, copy centers and employment-related web sites.
There are numerous books and online sources on employment related topics; however, people do not want or have the time to spend researching these skills. They want to spend their time finding a job! They would much rather invest a few dollars and have the information pulled together for them in a quick, easy-to-read format.
Click to continue and learn about our unique, free Rapid Guide Customization Process for your store, website, or program.